Display Screen Assessor Training
Time & Location
About the Event
This Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessor training course is designed for anyone who is looking to become a qualified DSE assessor in their place of work. It provides the learner with information about their duties, the risks that are typically posed by DSE and how to ensure employees are using equipment correctly and therefore safely. With this knowledge, the DSE assessor will be able to carry out assessments and manage DSE-associated health risks with confidence. The course covers the basics of DSE and so is suitable for those with limited knowledge, as well as those more familiar with DSE regulations. The updated course will also cover handheld devices such as iPads and tablets being used for over 20 minutes at a time.
What you will learn?
At the end of the course learners will understand:
- What DSE is and what defines a DSE user.
- The DSE regulations and what your duties are as a DSE assessor.
- The health risks associated with poor DSE and the importance of assessing and managing risks.
- How to carry out a DSE assessment of a user's workspace and what hazards you should look out for.
- How to select and set up ergonomic equipment and ensure environments pose minimal risks to users.
- What postures users should assume to minimise strain placed on their body, as well as the importance of taking breaks and stretching.
- The importance of providing users with information and training about their DSE set-up and good posture.
Our health and safety consultants are qualified and experienced professionals with an appropriate background in this topic. All consultants are experienced in delivering engaging health and safety training, and hold professional membership of the chartered Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
There is a mulitple choice assessment quiz attached to this course with a pass mark of 70%. Delegates who successfully complete the training in full will receive a certificate of training.
- Online Ticket£25£250£0