Elf & Safety Christmas Jumpers
Time & Location
About the Event
With the Holiday getting closer and a quick change to itinery for the last day of term - who would like to join in on my end of year school quiz? It is time to get out the Christmas Jumpers and switch on the beating sounds of sleigh bells ringing whilst dreaming of a silent night.
Keep that Christmas spirit going so that we can complete a risk assessment for Santa and his elfs. Just think of the hazards that Santa is exposed to on his journey across the world including:
1. loading up the sleigh - a man handling nightmare
2. Landing on the roof - who said working at height wasn't dangerous
3. Squeezing down the chimney - maybe the safety hat and gloves are overkill
4. Downing the sherry and nibbling the cake - a normal friday lunchtime treat for teachers no doubt!
5. The stress of it all - did you know that it takes Santa 257 days to recover from Christmas Eve - that's one long meditation session.
This end of term FREE event will be hosted by Adele and her elves - commonly disguised as a cat with no tail, a very licky black and white dog and the cute blonde one. It will include an online quiz to push the teachers to the edge of their safety knowledge and what better way to do than whilst wearing a Christmas Jumper and pulling together as a team. The C-word will not be used!
Sign up now! Either as an individual or as a school team - when was the last time you managed to have a laugh at the expense of your Elf & Safety advisor!! If you want this as part of your inset training - then let me know and I will send you a stickifoot, sorry certificate for your records.
- Elf & Safety Christmas Jumpers£0£00£0