Stress & Wellbeing Management Course (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn techniques for effectively managing workplace stress, to improve productivity and personal well-being.
A comprehensive stress and wellbeing management training course, offering practical solutions to reduce and manage workplace stress.
The course will enable participants to consider the management of workplace stress at an individual and organisational level, and will help participants develop and implement effective strategies to prevent and manage stress at work.
There will be lots of opportunities to relate the content to the participants’ own work environment, and to consider a range of practical stress management techniques that can help team members whilst executing management health and safety responsibilities.
By the end of this half-day training course, the participants will have:
- Identified the costs and benefits of dealing with stress
- Defined what stress is and started to recognise the signs of stress
- Tried out some personal stress management strategies and techniques
- Recognised the legal obligation of the employer to reduce work-related stress
- Reviewed the main work areas that can lead to stress and identified ways to address work-related stress throughout the organisation
- Considered the critical role and skills of an effective manager of stress and drawn up their own action plan to address the most prominent issues in managing stress in the workpla
- Lone Worker Training £48£0£00£0